DAILY WEEKDAY SESSIONS:
Monday - Friday 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM ET
February 20, 2023 - March 3, 2023
Is this course for you?
If you answer yes to the following questions, it is!
Are you an experienced interpreter who wants to advance in your career by improving your performance?
Are you planning on sitting for the federal oral exam? Have you passed the written exam?
Have you been practicing for a long time but need new materials to practice with?
Are you willing to put the time to practice each passage till you can give a full and complete rendition with minimum margin of errors?
What you will get with the course
- Access to all materials for one year on the teachable platform.
- Access to all the live sessions as well as the recorded version.
- Feedback and guidance on demand. You can submit clips of your rendition or consult via forum or e-mail with the instructor.
- 10 units that contain a 1.5-hour lecture plus five or six practice passages with audio files and transcripts.
- More than 50 realistic passages to practice the three modes of interpretation, consecutive, simultaneous and sight.
Sample glossaries and terminology.
Courses for every level
From Beginner to Pro!
A practical look at the Code of Ethics.
Best practices for team interpreting.
Check for more courses
We have something for everybody.
For aspiring interpreters
For experienced interpreters
For certified interpreters